Discussions under Issues 3: Executing the Component (Run-Time)

If you have questions about using this project, please search/browse for an answer here before you post.  Given the number of discussions you see, it's quite likely someone else has asked the same question you have.

If you have a reproducible bug, please go to the Issue Tracker to see if it's been observed by someone else.  If it hasn't please file an Issue with COMPLETE information about how I can reproduce it - otherwise it'll never get fixed.

If you have a suggestion for the project, go to the Issue Tracker to see if it's already been suggested (it probably has) and you can up-vote it to let me know it's important to you.  If it hasn't been suggested yet, please add a new feature request in the Issue Tracker.

Keep in mind that this project keeps going solely out of the passion that I have for data warehousing using Microsoft's toolset - this isn't my job.  Honey will get you more than vinegar, so keep your posts respectable.

Component Hanging on Execute phase is beginning.

first post: jessc wrote: I'm able to use the Dimension Merge SCD Component to succesfully br...

latest post: ahiggins wrote: I had a similar issue, but wasn't satisfied with the workaround. A...

UPDATE process blocked by a TRUNCATE temp table command

first post: ahiggins wrote: Running Task Factory version 3.6.0.328. I'm experiencing a consiste...

Deadlocks occurring in Deleted and Expired SCD2 paths - Fixed

first post: warehousemouse wrote: Am I the only one who has experienced this? My google searches for...

latest post: peterbrennen wrote: I had introduced this side affect by accident in my SCD. It was res...

Change Temp folder location from c:\windows\temp?

first post: Matt_Davies51 wrote: Using the Merge component in SSIS 2008 R2 the default temp folder l...

Can I have a configuration file for SCD1 and SCD2 columns?

first post: moslembd wrote: Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to configure the list of col...

New output instead of an update

first post: jerry437 wrote: Hello, We are using the SCD component for a SSIS project and we h...

New Data cannot Insert

first post: AnakSimple wrote: I have A as source data and B as destination data. I already settin...

Internal Error: Value cannot be null

first post: bfruehman wrote: I'm using the Dimension Merge SCD component in all of our dimensio...

latest post: jian0730 wrote: Thanks for posting this! I am having the exact same issue. Will t...

Unable to Load Data - Out of Memory Errors

first post: robshobs wrote: I am creating a new SCD that will have a large number of records (...

latest post: jakubk wrote: I checked the pragmatic works scd task but unfortunately it has th...

Component finds SCD2 changes when there are none

first post: fiesch wrote: Hi I'm currently using the dimension merge SCD component to finish...